I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was. My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
9/21/2008
Grace
I am struck today by how much we need God's grace in our lives. We all make decisions in our free will that mold and shape our lives. Some are good decisions and some not so wise. Regardless, God walks with us through each of those decisions and steps in our lives. I think we know that God has grace for us, but accepting that grace is where we (I) struggle. It seems too easy for us to accept the grace and mercy given us in Christ so we find ways to punish ourselves or we continue to carry the burden of our sin needlessly. It has already been carried to the cross for us. His grace is sufficient. I am meditating on that today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ditto!
My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the big hug on Sunday! It meant worlds to me.
Post a Comment