9/03/2008

Milestones and Mania

I'm off for the next two weeks. I planned this trip over a year ago when Laurel were discussing the fateful day I would turn the big, epic 3-0. In the words of a wise Knight.... I'm having quite a bit of "existential angst" right now about this! To say I'm traumatized about this is an understatement. In fact it seems quite impossible because I don't feel this age, and apparently as I found last week, I don't look this age either (yahoo... I think?)! I decided it was best if I be somewhere totally foreign on this fateful day.

So we hatched the plan to meet up and go to Italy and just enjoy life. I must say its so very nice to be looking forward to this birthday because of where and who I'll be with. Much better than dreading it at home by myself. My goal is to live it up and remember all the things God has given me up to this point in my life and celebrate that. I'll post some more travel related info on my travel blog when I return.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh Katie how fun! I hope that you have the best time and that you have a happy birthday!!!