
So I accepted the Sellers counter offer on the Taylor St house. You'd think this would make me super excited but its really just created a lot of panic for me. I made the offer the second day it was on the market and I didn't go to low and in the end I'm paying almost asking price for the house. So its a good house with a lot of space for me and it seems to be in good shape. So why am I panicking?! Maybe its because I made the decision so quickly and its not the cute little doll house I had assumed I'd buy. But those little doll houses are just that, little!
I can logically talk myself through the fact that I'm getting a good house. It has good bones, tons of space, the yard is cute and it has the garage I wanted. So what's my deal?! I think its just the panic over committing to such a big financial transaction for the first time. I am committing to this house for quite a few years and I'm just praying its a good investment and that the neighborhood will go up in value like I'm predicting it will.
People say oh you just know its the house. But I didn't just know. I know its a good house and it meets all my requirements and I think it will be a good house. But maybe I'm just not in love with it yet. I think if I'd come close to losing the deal I'd feel differently. And you all wonder why I'm not married... Seriously people I think I have commitment issues.
I can logically talk myself through the fact that I'm getting a good house. It has good bones, tons of space, the yard is cute and it has the garage I wanted. So what's my deal?! I think its just the panic over committing to such a big financial transaction for the first time. I am committing to this house for quite a few years and I'm just praying its a good investment and that the neighborhood will go up in value like I'm predicting it will.
People say oh you just know its the house. But I didn't just know. I know its a good house and it meets all my requirements and I think it will be a good house. But maybe I'm just not in love with it yet. I think if I'd come close to losing the deal I'd feel differently. And you all wonder why I'm not married... Seriously people I think I have commitment issues.
5 comments:
It is a big commitment you are right that's why you are feeling like that. But look at all the lives and things you have committed to.
I got that way buying both of our houses, and both times we bought our new cars (Xterra and Truck) I panicked was SURE IT WOULD NEER WORK OUT FINANCIALLY and also CRIED for days on end.
I think it's pretty normal. Even though it doesn't FEEL normal to you, b/c this is YOU going through it for the first time.
Just keep praying if this is the one God wants you to have, all the things will work out the way that they should in order to have it happen.
When we bought the house we are in we were at the HIGH END of our limit, like we probably really pushed it. But now that I am here, I can't imagine being anywhere else. This is HOME to me, and we RANDOMLY on a fluke found this house. It was FSBO and not even on our list of houses to see.
God works it all out, if you just listen and let him.
((hugs))
Thanks buddies!!!
Oh and P.S. my last word verification was: bprunkbt
First thing I thought... Bankrupt! AH!!! Subliminial messages...
Oh my word. If that wasn't so scary for you right now I would be laughing.
So when do you find out about the inspection???
Post a Comment