I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was. My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
6/29/2008
Hope is becoming reality
My house (I'm trying to get used to the fact that this is set to be my new house and not just a faint hope!) had a great inspection on Friday! There are a few things that need addressed but I fully expected that. The huge tree next door burrowed under the foundation at one point. It looks like that has been addressed but we might still need to have someone take a look and make sure its not growing again. Plus one more detail to check on Monday. Once that is done we'll send my laundry list off to the seller to negotiate they be fixed. Up until now I kept thinking something was going to happen and the deal would fall through. As I sat in the house on Friday and measured rooms and windows I was more and more at peace that it really is a great little house. I am thankful for God's provision in all areas of my life. The stress is ebbing away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
One more update... I found out the sewer line is clear and no tree roots! I really never thought I'd be excited about something called a "sewer scope". I guess its like a colonoscopy for a house!
Mmm, sewer scope. Now I really can't wait to visit your new house!
Way off topic, have you seen this blog yet?
Stuff Christians Like
Hilarious and totally spot on!!!
Post a Comment