I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was.
My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
5/29/2008
Layout must change!
Okay, I liked the pink girlie motif for about an hour and now I'm ready to go nuts every time I look at this page... So expect a new look to my site soon!
Oh, I'm so annoyed just looking at this... Must find something better.
3 comments:
I think the normal Blogger layouts will serve you better than any custom formats. Better at least then ones designed for a MySpace.
I got this one off Pyzam.com... Its not as busy. I'll give it a shot.
I like it!
Post a Comment