I change my hair every few years and I can't believe I allowed this blog to go unchanged in 3 years! It was long overdue and I've been watching a lot of make over shows so I guess it was inevitable. Also I had some blog envy after seeing some really cool updates to my friends sites lately. So what do you think? I had about 20 options narrowed down and I'm still trying to decide if this is the one...
Next up a new look for my travel blog!
2 comments:
When I first saw it I went "Woah". It is an eye catching template to say the least. Maybe a bit busy, like a MySpace(eww, blech, evil) page just not that extreme.
But I think it works, even if personally I like a bit more minimalist style.
Yeah... I'm still not sure about it myself. Might be changing it again in a few weeks. It overwhelms me still.
Post a Comment