12/19/2007

Help please!

Okay my blogger friends who are more technical and web savvy than I am... I am going to try and do a travel blog for my fun new job, and hopefully document some of my crazy and embarrassing moments traveling to Asia. What's the best site to do this? I can do another blogger site, I have a Facebook already but I don't want to add a million friends just to view this info. Maybe I'll let you know what I think I need and you wise one's give your advice?

Needs:

  • Accessible to anyone (not just members), this way my dear parents will still view it easily.
  • Hosts pictures and slide shows easily
  • Not too hard to navigate (I am pretty good at figuring computer stuff out, but if it involves writing fancy java script I'm not there yet.)
  • Easily integrates diary like blogging and pictures and media together

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Why said...

I don't know. Blogger, I think might be able to do that kind of thing, and I don't know much (anything) about other services such as Typepad, Wordpress, Livejounal, or Xanga. Facebook would be bad.