Singapore in January!
I freaked out a little today when I first found out. But after about an hour of surfing the web on Singapore detail I am doing better. Apparently English is the main language, HOORAY, and they are big on business and tourism. And I already found the main shopping areas, ha, ha, ha! So I think I'll be able to have a nice first foray into my new region. I'll keep you posted and hopefully I can post pic's for you all to see. Which reminds me I need a good camera.
Also I was very excited to pick out my fancy new laptop which has a cool tablet feature. You can write on it with a stylus and it will convert to text. Where was that when I was in college?! Though now it will convert meeting notes. Oh and a new blackberry. That's right I'll be one of those people. In my nerdiness I get really excited about these details.
2 comments:
That sounds like to much fun to be work. For my job I get to travel to Winco and Fred Meyer once in a while!!!! Brenda
New toys are a lot of fun. Singapore. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment