I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was.
My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
11/19/2005
Diamonds are a girls best friend!
I now have in my possession a platinum band with a tiny diamond set in it. It's beautiful.
5 comments:
What an amazing God we serve. You are blessed!
Congratulations! It is great to hear you are doing well and to see the Lord working in your life.
Were you wearing it tonight?
I'm excited to see it so soon!
And you, even moreso...
love meagan
Yes I was wearing it... I wear it everyday!
Congratulations! OOOOOO AAAHHHHHH
Post a Comment