A personal chef. Seriously get one.
My new job's hours have been very late and not conducive to me making good healthy dinners. Most nights for the past month or two have consisted of me stopping to get food on the way home from work any place I saw or had on speed dial. This is not a good idea when you are trying to be healthier and do Weight Watchers. So my friend Kate has been making healthy meals (in WW portions and with points figured out for you) for a few families weekly, and she's now cooking two meals a week for me too! I get a few portions out of each so it should last me for the weekdays at least. I have my own personal chef. How fancy!
Tonight was my first night and I came home at 8:30 (yep, 8:30 pm) and there's no way I would have cooked anything tonight. I mean I don't even think well at this point in the evening if I don't eat. So I was so excited coming home and knowing there was good food waiting for me and all I have to do is heat it and eat. YUMMY!
6 comments:
WOW! Your life is getting fancier by the second! :-)
you are too cute. I'm so glad they are working out for you.
Soon I'll have a private driver too! It will make the commute so much easier...
Yeah. I'd make a great private driver! Good idea!
Love you, Katie. I'm proud of you for all the new responsibilities you're taking.
I am thinking of doing the Weight Watcher trip again--does this Chef deliver? 8~)
I am proud of you too, your Auntie Karen.
Thanks all my supporters!
Foolish Knight you could totally be my driver... That's a good idea.
And no, Aunt Karen I doubt Kate delivers to Central Point, though she did deliver to Clackamas this week for me!
Post a Comment