In case you haven't already heard the buzz I'll bring to your attention the new cool gadget coming out. Very top secret and just released to the masses in media today.
Nike + iPod = Lots of money for both (I hope!)
Go drool at Nike Plus. I'm already wishing I'd bought a Nano last year instead of my mini. Not that I'm a big runner in the first place but this is cool. It tracks your time and mileage and all the while plays your favorite music.
On other news... The new apartment is coming together. The view is amazing everyday. I'm still putting things away, I want them in just the right spot of course. The kitty Aiden who my roommate brought with her all the way from Germany has adjusted fine. He cracks me up and is totally codependent. He has to be at your feet, on your lap, or touching you at almost all times. He was trying to sit on the laptop and I had to move while typing this. Silly cat. I like him.
5 comments:
oooh I want that!
Will you post some pictures of your new home?
love meagan
I wish I had a codependent cat to sit with me while I watch So You Think You Can Dance.
emily
ohhhh my word I need to have that! Of course it would say, "you just finished 400 yards in ...GET UP" hehehe
I know its great! It talks to you too... Cool.
I'll try and take some pictures and post them. Or you could just come up and see it for yourself...
That would truly be the best idea.
Post a Comment