I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was.
My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
2/14/2006
V-Day
V-Day.... Some years are better than others. Today's been pretty good. Hope you all had a great day and remembered you are loved by the God of the Universe. How awesome!
hey!! And we've got this incredible lover!! I really don't have any idea what love is but I know whatever it is, He is it! And He's teachin me a lot about it! Happy Valentine's Katie!! you're awesome!
3 comments:
My day has been nice too!
Isn't God marvellous?! I mean He invented Love!
Happy day to you too.
hey!! And we've got this incredible lover!! I really don't have any idea what love is but I know whatever it is, He is it! And He's teachin me a lot about it! Happy Valentine's Katie!! you're awesome!
Post a Comment