The response to the hair poll was great! I ended up with the Cameron Diaz cut which was the clear winner, despite some original suggestions (Mohawk and shaving it off). I realize you'd love to see the results, but I have no way to show you. That's right I don't have a digital camera... So you'll have to imagine me with layered hair like Cameron's and I went a little darker with the color.
Thanks for voting!!!
3 comments:
You can buy my digital camera off of ebay, if you like. :D It is an Olympus Camedia D 550 3 Megapixel, 10x zoom. I have one bid so far...
I thought you had a cameraphone?
Anyway, this is supposed to be about your hair...which I'm sure is beautiful!
love meagan
qzuqq
Hi Katie, I posted a comment on Meagan's blog about beating comment spam without the need for word verification! :)
ruooj
Post a Comment