A. Short-Chop it all off. I don't know if I'm ready for this one. But if I do it, it would be 20's bob look. Think Natalie Portman.


B. Keep it long with some more shape, long bangs. Think Cameron Diaz. Though not blond.

C. Keep it long with some more shape and bangs. Think Lindsay Lohan. Please forget that she's a pop tart and focus on the hair people!

D. Somewhere in the middle. Maybe like this Charlize look?
11 comments:
Don't go short bob unless you are triple-sure you are ready for that kind of change. Hair takes too long to grow if you hate it! That's my input. The other three are similar enough I have a hard time deciding between them. I think long bangs are nice (probably because I have short bangs). The grass is always greener.
I am excited for you. I love a good hair cut!
Mohawk, break the fashion trends and be bold and drammatic! FZZZzzzaaaaa, now that's a statement! Mr. T eat your heart out.
Matty C.
Hokay Chica,
Here I come to the rescue. I am the Hair Diva, and I will give you my opinion... I will opine, if you will!!
I like the shape of Cameron's hair. I like the length of Charlize's doo. Your hair is not thick enough to wear like the pop tart's (I'm sorry, but it's true)and the BoB..... well, that's my hair and you can't have it!!
JUST KIDDING!! (sort of) NO, really, the BoB is cute, and you would look sassy in it, but it is a lot of work when you don't have THICK hair. You've never struck me as the kind of chick who's into a lot of primping.
Anyhoo, that's my thought on the subject of your FAB hair. Have a great cut! Love you tons Katia!!
Kimberly- Thanks for the honesty. I agree. I wish my hair was thicker but you are right I should do something actually feasible.
Matt- Somehow I knew you would impress me with a creative idea... I like the mohawk in some ways. Maybe someday I'll do the pixie cut again and spike it like a mohawk?
Emily-Thanks I'm not sure I'm ready for one that short. Though I love the look.
No Matt Katie should go for the earlier Natilie Portman look and just shave it all off just kidding of course.
From Karen - Stick with Cameron, it looks professional. If your bored with your cut, try some color.
From Matt - How can anyone look at her hair when she's wearing that? wow
Thanks for all the votes! Okay Cameron's cut wins... I'll let you know how it turns out. Sorry boys no mohawks or buzz cuts today.
Matt I assume you are talking Charlize's picture. :-) I don't have a hard time focusing on her hair.
What you need girl is a portfoilio of hair styles. Take the little scrapbook in with you everytime you have your hair cut.
I choolse for you the Diaz look -- but I personally like the Bob.
Auntie K
Katie:
That's my mom for you, I've never seen her with long hair. She always fashions the short look. I like the bob too only because it's easy to take care of.
I agree with Sassypants, I cryed when I lost the 12 inches I was sporting for 3 years, tramatizing as it was I truely loved the short hair.
So do we get to see the results of The Hair Poll? You can just put a black bar over your face if you're scared.
Post a Comment