9/15/2005

A Start

I've been sucked into the blogging world. I held out not wanting to merely be a follower. But who am I kidding? I'm just a cautious person. I needed a good five friends to start blogging first so I would know it was safe to go in the water. This is how I live most of my life. Safety first you know. It was the same with cell phones, computers, email, internet, and my latest love iPod. I prefer for all the bugs to get worked out before I jump into something.

But now that I am here you ask what ARE you going to write about? Well I suppose my random thoughts on life. I don't want it to be a diary for the world to read. Too personal, but at times you have to be personal to express your point. In fact I was most inspired by a favorite TV show where there is a fabulous and thought provoking dialog on life all the way through it. If I am only half as eloquent I will be satisfied.

12 comments:

Anna E. P. said...

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your thoughts on things. You always lighten up the room!

Katie said...

YEA!!! I am so proud of you. All those wires can be overwhelming. Though they so cleverly color code them now.

Katie said...

Thanks Midsummer! I love your blessings...

Emily said...

Welcome! I'm a semi-blogger. I don't blog consistently, but I try not to fret about it.

I, too, have an iPod now. Matt bought me one for my birthday... the green mini. We want to use it for long car trips to Medford.

Emily

stan said...

Don't worry about getting too personal, Katie. I started out that way and shifted to just rambling about whatever. :)

I like the name of your blog! And, happy birthday tomorrow!

meagan said...

Katie!!!! When were you going to tell me about this? I am so unbelievably excited I almost fell out of my chair when Stan told me you had a blog. The link he left me I thought said alfieufinished.blogspot.com at first and I was terribly confused. I didn't know you liked Alfie! Whoever that is. But now I see. A life unfinished. Look at that, you're already being much deeper and eloquent-er than "dinglemunch" and "poppy isabella".

oorcy!<-- I exclaim yet one more time for you even have word verification!

stan said...

Katie: The Clumsy Lovers are playing at the Doug Fir on November 26...just giving you an early heads-up! (Everyone who reads this should go)

Andrew Price said...

Well, you promised a movie list...

Why said...

Welcome to the blogsphere.

Katie said...

Thanks everyone! I am excited to be here. It was a whim to create a blog and I am still learning some of the how to's so give me some time to get that movie list up... Though you can always view my favorites on my profile!

mpioao---I finally figured out where these come from!

meagan said...

Did you click on the link to Mike's blog? Fun, huh? I am loved!

love meagan

upwiwstz

Katie said...

Meagan is SO loved. Very fun... Mike do some fun new posts so I can comment.