3/02/2007

Divine Romance

Thoughts for today...
First God answers prayer. I love when I'm reminded of this in a very tangible way. I started keeping a prayer journal recently. I thought it would be an awesome way to record the way God is faithful in hearing my prayers. Well today he answered one for me that was so encouraging. Out of the blue at work I got a bonus check! I had prayed a few weeks ago that God would help me out financially as I most likely will have to move soon, and that can get so expensive. When I was handed the check today I knew it was from Him, and in answer to that prayer. He's always been so faithful to meet my prayers, this just makes me so confident that he hears and cares about my concerns. So cool!

Second you all need to give Phil Wickham a try. I'm in love with his music. I bought his cd a two weeks ago and I can't stop playing it. Its surprising to hear music like this from a "Christian" artist. I'd put him in the Jars of Clay quality category. My best description is to liken him to David Gray, with amazing lyrics in worship to God. Its inspiring and speaks the truth on my heart. His song Divine Romance is playing on Air1 now and its good, but so far I love every song on the cd as much or more than this one. He's passionate about what he's singing, which is just as it should be. Just thought I'd give him a shout out. I think he's coming to the Portland area soon. I might have to try and go.

4 comments:

TcH said...

congrts on the check.
GOOOOO GOD! :-)

Queen Mum said...

We saw him in concert at Audio Adrenaline's farewell tour in Nashville, he was great. I bought the CD. I hope you get to see and hear him. God is so cool; that's just like Him.

Meiska said...

Oh, yeah, we saw him here, and he was really great, I even bought a tee-shirt (wow!).

Hope you're doing well, maybe we'll get to see you in the spring? Who knows?

Jenny said...

That is so awesome about the bonus check! YEA!
Just wanted to say HI!!!! :o)