I thought I'd remind you all its the V word this week. That's right... Valentine's Day. Women the world over will go to bed depressed that night. As I already know you all love me so much, and that money is no option when shopping for my present this year I'm noting a few ideas below. Just to get your juices flowing and perhaps inspire you. And I know you couldn't live with yourselves if I ended up as one of those depressed women this year.

Lucida Diamond Band

A nice little gettaway to help relieve my stress maybe:

Here's a nice one in the Maldives set right on the ocean, literally. Huvafen Fushi is the name and I like the Ocean Pavillion. It even has an underwater spa, how peaceful.
A new car possibly:
The
Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG is pretty.


For the practical gift giver:
A private Butler is always a nice way to show someone you care, by taking away all their cares.
Happy Shopping!
6 comments:
But if you were to come to Youth Group on Wednesday night there is no way you could be depressed that night.
Dont be depressed sweetie! V day is a manufactured holiday to make people feel sad and guilty
I sent you the Tiffany necklace. Did you receive it yet?? ;- )
Happy V Day (a little late). Do you think you'll make it to Tn. for the training thingy?
Oooh! I want the car!
So this comment is quite late. You left a comment on my post about leaving Seattle, with sage and helpful advice, and I have, up till this very moment, failed to respond. So sorry about that. I guess life comes at you fast, in Seattle or Colorado!
Your advice was well-received. Actually, re-reading it a moment ago, I realized that your words of encouragement are even more helpful now in my life. I'm still trying to find out God's will for my life. It's kind of going slowly. But your thoughts on making life where I am are encouraging indeed, and go along with what others have said to me recently.
Oh, and happy belated V day!
Hi Everyone! Thanks for the V Day wishes! I hope you all had a good one. I had it topped off fabulously as our HS boys did a fun night to honor the girls this week. Always they impress me. And Why the video was fantastic!
Queen Mum- I know you asked earlier and I never replied. Bad Katie. Yes I am going to Tennessee tomorrow morning! I tour our facilities and train and meet people all week. Its my first time visiting, but I've worked with many of these people for years. I know they are taking me out in Memphis to see a bit while I'm there. Then on Friday Stan and Nicole are driving over to join me for a day or so before I fly back. Its going to be packed. I've been tihnking of you guys seeing as we'll be in the same state!
I'm sorry, I didn't check back until today. Had I Friday, I could have known about your trip earlier. We actually had a three day weekend and could have driven down to Memphis just to see you for a little while. We like going there so much, and it's so close. If you actually think you'd have time for a visit, let us know. We still may be able to make it.
Post a Comment