You paid attention during 80% of high school!
68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!
Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz
10 comments:
I received 69%... oh well.
I really don't want to brag, but I scored 97% on my first try. It's surprising, because I didn't have very good grades in high school. At all. I barely graduated.
91%. But I took it again and I got 97% . I want to know what I got wrong.
Oh man. I am so not smart enough for Katie's blog, compared to her other readers.
Don't worry I got a 51%. Didn't take it again due to fear and then took the "genious" one and got a 39% to which they suggested I "may not be a genious..."
At this point I feel I do have to say that "genious" was actually a joke...There is a genius test however.
Allright I am going to go counsel people now that I have manipulated my way through highschool and somehow, although "left behind," acquired a Masters Degree...
I got 80% on my first try as well, Katie. No shock that my husband is smarter than I am. However, who are we to trust a test that can't even spell 'twelfth' correctly? (see question 19) Furthermore, I don't ever recall studying Catholicism or cubism in high school.
And, as a sidenote, all of my math teachers were wrong, I still have not used algebra. Ever.
Stan and Why... seriously 97%?! Sigh. I am glad most of the rest of you are ending up around where I did. And yeah, Cubism in HS?! Please! That's definitely college material.
97% (on second try)
Post a Comment