Met up with the "posse" at the wonderful free Symphony on the waterfront. They really didn't like the posse comment, and I had to apologize, though as usual it was not meant seriously. The pic's below are not from the waterfront but another symphony concert we went to in the Rose Garden. They had a group called 3 Leg Torso play with them that was so entertaining. They do some movie music soundtracks.


I went to Skamania Lodge for the afternoon with some girls for my birthday. Always one of my favorite places. We were front and center for two weddings happening there on the same day. Great fun. I am less stressed about the age this year than the last. I think I'm settling into embracing the last years of my 20's instead of freaking out that I'm not 21 anymore.

Then last weekend I went to the Chinese Classical Garden with my friend Josh for the first time. Its a peaceful garden with a little tea house in the center where we stopped. They had the most ridiculously small teacups ever. Mine had at least three sips in it but poor Josh's was only about 1 and 1/2 sips. I think it would be a great place just to sit and relax. I'd post a picture but blogger isn't cooperating! Then we proceeded to canvas the entire Pearl District it seemed in one night. Too many fun places to mention here.
Oh and I updated my latest favorites links which were well overdue.
9 comments:
You missed:
"Went on a wonderful walk with Foolish Knight, Midsummer, and their friend. It was magnificent; Foolish Knight and Midsummer are some of my favorite people in the whole universe. Especially Foolish Knight; he's so intelligent and good-looking. Plus really really funny and modest. If I were about thirty years younger I'd probably have a crush on him."
I expect to see you post this soon. I forgive you for forgetting to mention it, by the way.
(That was fun; I think I'll write a whole blog post filled with my attributes! I have so many!)
Silly boy.. If I was 30 years younger I wouldn't be alive! I find your humility inspiring. I can only hope to learn from it.
How thoughtless of me not to add in our fantastic walk. It was truly one of the highlights of the last few weeks.
I'm not silly.
I'm resplendently handsome!
You also forgot to mention yourself and Erin helping your good friend Stan pack the remainder of his belongings into a little storage locker, then being treated to a delicious seafood dinner on his last night in town...
Seriously my good FOOLISH Knight, you lost SO many points with the 30 years younger comment I don't know if you can ever recover. You better stop talking about how fabulous you are and start making it up!
Yes! Stan I did love our time in the creepy storage unit (straight out of the x-files)! And dinner was fantastic. I was just missing you today at church. :-( I miss my pew buddy. Its not the same. I'm being totally serious.
Umm... you have nice hair?
There, can we be friends now?
Finally an update! Geesh, you were losing my interest there for awhile. You know, I am like a small child. I need plenty of action to keep me entertained :- )
You're alive!!! hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Very belated.. You know how I do it! Hey we just bought a new truck. So now we can be new together. Hey maybe we could breed our vehicles since you have a car and we have a truck??!! hehehe
Post a Comment