I like the title of my blog because it describes how I see my life. I'm in progress, not quite arrived but so glad I'm no longer where I was.
My quest is not to have a daily diary for the world to read. Maybe just to post my thoughts occasionally or share something cool. Maybe you'll relate, be inspired, laugh, or just roll your eyes.
7/12/2006
Diet Coke and Mentos
Did you know Diet Coke and Mentos are totally combustible when combined? I didn't until my dear friend Amy explained how she tried this at book club recently. Check it out:
This site has lots of other fun experiments. Enjoy!
I know! I think you'd get better at it every time. I haven't tried it because really where would I do it? Our apartment complex lot? I think not. So you try and tell me how it goes.
T- I'm not going to family camp this year. :-( I didn't get a site for many reasons. But I do want to drive out for the day on Saturday.
4 comments:
I am SO trying this. Several times, if necessary.
arent you supposed to be reading BOOKS at book club???
THIS IS SWEEEET
bring some stuff to family camp, lets blow stuff up! ;- )
I love that it's soooooooooooo cool!!
I know! I think you'd get better at it every time. I haven't tried it because really where would I do it? Our apartment complex lot? I think not. So you try and tell me how it goes.
T- I'm not going to family camp this year. :-( I didn't get a site for many reasons. But I do want to drive out for the day on Saturday.
Post a Comment