6/09/2006

Show and Tell

Over my break I ...

Moved: Which has just taken up all my time along with some new responsibilities and the possibility of a new position at work. So much change. The apartment is the BEST! I sit on the patio and stare at the sunset all the time. Usually with a nice glass of pink knot.


The couch was a great buy. No remorse!



Got a kitty: He's really not mine but my friend/roommate's. The kitty Aiden survived two weeks with just me. He's severely co-dependent and didn't appreciate my long days away from home. Laurel is adjusting to living in the US again. We are off to Ikea tomorrow to get some more stuff for the apartment. Its still not quite put together.


Went to visit my favorite girls in Cali: I enjoyed the sun and palm trees for a few days. I held the most beautiful new baby Sophia as much as possible. It was great just visiting my friends and spending time with them. I miss them all and its only been a week since I was there! MOVE BACK!!!!!!!!! Aren't they cute?! (See Matt I followed through and posted pic's of your cute kids!)


Oh and in case you didn't notice I now have the use of a digital camera. Hooray! But still no pic's of me. Mwaaahaaaahaaaa!

7 comments:

stan said...

That reminds me, I still have a housewarming gift for you...

Coley said...

Nice pictures! And I love the couch!! It was definitely a fantastic choice!

Anonymous said...

Those kids are beautiful!! Are they models? Nice kat by the way.

Why said...

Well actually I didn't notice.

Katie said...

Stan I've already used my housewarming gift. Hooray for magnets!

Nicole the couch is the best. Thanks!

Anonymous I know who you are. Yes your girls are so cute they could be models. Seriously.

Why you are just funny.

TcH said...

Hey! I like the couch. I think you need to post a few more pics of the pad however! The cat is cool, relatively speaking, I am not much of a cat person. I prefer the ween. hee hee :-)

Eucharisto said...

That's so cool! Amazing view. Sounds like a good apartment. And a cat is always a good addition.