12/22/2005

I Love Vacation..

The best things about vacations are without a doubt:

Sleeping in (Lately for me 9 am is sleeping in, but today I didn't get up until 10. Yep I've still got it!)

Reading books you haven't had time to get too. (Memoirs of a Geisha)

Seeing movies with your family. (Narnia, yahoo!!)

Eating ridiculously bad for you foods.

Seeing friends. (Meagan and Mike)

And most of all staying somewhere comfortable and welcoming! (Thanks M & M! I love all the little notes and treats you've left for me.)

5 comments:

Why said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew Price said...

Glad you had (are having?) a nice vacation. How is Geisha? I hear it's pretty good, better than the movie. Not that I'd really read or watch either, huh?

Katie said...

So far Geisha is fascinating. Full of history which I love! I had to read it before seeing the movie.

meagan said...

hi! We're home now. So warm and cozy. Also, so nice knowing you were here having a peaceful time! We thank youuuuuuu

love meagan

p.s. you didn't eat the "euro-wedge" (that's what the store called that chocolate thing I left for you in the fridge.) I guess I'll have to eat it. Sacrifice.

Katie said...

I know! I saw the beautiful chocolatey dessert and sadly I never got around to eating. Usually I had been stuffed with food over at my parents and just couldn't eat a thing more. But I smiled everytime I looked in the Fridge. You'll have to enjoy it for me.